Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not Fair, Not Fair!!

So how come you can easily gain 3 or 4 pounds in a day, but are extremely lucky if you lose a pound in one day.  In fact losing 1/2 pound in a day is good.  It's just not fair, there is a huge disparity between what one can gain versus what one can lose overnight. NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR!!

So anyway, I have been working out with the Wii Fit Plus and I actually like it.  Is strenuous enough that I sweat so can't be too easy on my.  I am hoovering around 191 and 193 but I feel really good and I even feel strong.  So I haven't been blogging everyday because I have gained a lot, I just don't have much to say. 

There is a blogger I am worried about though....Steve Wright at http://www.whoatemyblog.com/.  It has been over a month since he has blogged and I am worried about him.  Another blogger is really inspiring me more and more www.priorfatgirl.com , I like her attitude and enjoy her insight about weight lose and life in general.  This girl had had to deal with a lot.  I admire her.

I am so lucky and have much to be thankful and grateful for.....let me NEVER lose sight of that fact!!

I can, I will!!!

No comments: